Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I got a new camera today--just learning how to use it So far it seems like it takes pretty good pictures. Quite a bit more complicated than my other ones, however.



Here is a picture where I was just playing with the camera.










I have just been working on my knit afghan and have run into a few problems. I had to frog almost 10 inches of the lavender heather panel!! I absolutely must pay better attention! Both the cream and heather panels have still increased by about 8-10 inches . I have figured out that I can't use the same cream panel in the center (it would be narrower than the end panels) and so I think I will go with the bouquet stitch. I think I will post a picture of my progress weekly to keep me going.












2 comments:

Monet said...

Sorry you had to frog. I hate when that happens. Had to frog once and then half way through my RR I had to start over! Your panels are looking great and keep it up! :)

monica said...

Beth, that is going to be so pretty when you are done.