Friday, May 11, 2007

Finished

Ok--I have finally finished the ripple afghan. That will be the only ripple afghan I ever make--probably. It took forever and was pretty boring to do. Just found out that one of my aunts is having her 80th birthday--the afghan has found its home!


This is a picture of an afghan I made a couple of years ago--I have to post it because I was too lazy to take it off the chair and some of it shows. (Really, I think I have it arranged just the way I like it and I am afraid if I take it off, I won't get it arranged the way I like it again)





OK--here is a pic of the new afghan and a close up of the border.






And here is a picture of Jasmine, depressed because I am playing on the computer and not with her. She is resting her head on one of her favorite toys.

2 comments:

monica said...

Lovely, lovely, 'ghan, and since you didn't enjoy making it I won't ask for one :) Although I do think it is very pretty.

Monet said...

Wonderful things you have made!! Thanks for the comments :)