Thursday, February 7, 2008

Camera Problems

Tried all day to get my camera to transfer pictures--uninstalled software-tried to read instructions (if all else fails-lol), help line etc. Nothing worked -- pictures would not transfer from camera to PC--then--for no apparent reason--it worked. Thus, I decided I had better show my progress while I can.. If you count the ring cables, you can tell I have made some headway but this seems to be taking for ever.




I am going to try and knit
Monica's Aran sock--so I dug out one of my old unfinished socks and I know it is a little pathetic but I thought I better try on an old sock before I try the beautiful aran sock.



One day the snow all melted - in the 50's and by the next morning we had a very light covering of snow and in the 20's. Rivers are very high and there are flood watches.

3 comments:

monica said...

We are flooding here too. Of course it all runs down this way.

Your afghan is so beautiful. Someday I am going to make some for my kids, so I keep saying anyway.
Have a great weekend

smr61754 said...

Hey, Beth....the afghan is coming along beautifully! I am not surprised its taking you awhile....it seems VERY complicated.

And I LIKE the sock...so there! :P

Sandy

Biz said...

OOOOO. Yum. Beth, that's gorgeous! It is so creamy looking. I must admit off-white is such a classic look...love it!

And no flooding here...we just keep freezing...deeper and deeper!

biz