Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Wedding

The weather was horrible-lots of snow and sleet, not sure of the exact amout but at my house and driveway I think the full 6 inches fell. The out of town relatives called and weren't able to make it, but most of the folks around here braved the storm and made it to the wedding.

I thought the wedding turned out wonderfully. I admit that there were several things about the wedding I was not sure of--but in the end, as they say. everything turned out for the best. The girls all looked beautiful and the boys all looked handsome. Here are a few pictures of the happy event. I really enjoyed the wedding and I'm really glad that it is over.



2 comments:

smr61754 said...

Beth, I saw the pics on K&C and I had to come here and tell you how much I think the shrugs really made the outfits...really sets off the whole look :) And its something the ladies can use again and again.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too :)

Sandy

monica said...

Wow!!!! You did a great job with all those shrugs. They look beautiful. Now that it is all over, you can sit back and relax a bit.