Sunday, August 26, 2007

Have been busy straightening house and trying to organize--have been trying for awhile without a lot of success, but this past week, I have made enough headway that maybe I could make some headway!

We have had alot of rain and the grass is as green as in the spring. It's growing just as fast too.First week of school and of course it was super hot a couple of those days--poor kids and teachers.

I did finish the practice shrug--my daughter likes it--I like it for just a shrug--but it is her wedding so if she ever brings me the measurements, I guess I will start on the nine shrugs. (She only wanted her picture taken from the back!) I hope that no one else wants any cranberry, claret colored yarn as I have cornered the market on a good share of it trying to find one to match the one red dress. I have found a couple that will probably work.




I made a test square of the afghan pattern I thought I wanted to do--you start out on circular needles and work from the outside to the inside. I'm not quite as sure as I was that I want to do that one.
I also finally finished my daisy squares and will send them off to Krochet Krystal. Here is a link to her blog if you would like to contribute to her charity afghans.









2 comments:

monica said...

Wow Beth, you made that shrug so quickly. I am glad you found a red to match. Your squares look wonderful too.

smr61754 said...

Hey, Beth...how are the shrugs coming along? The first one looks great! And I LOVE that knitted square. Hope you dont give up on it. The daisy squares came out great, too. I only made one to send her....you are more ambitious than me :)