Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11, 2007

Progess on my knit afghan--I have decided to call my afghan the garden--I have leaves, a lattice panel and the middle section will be bouquets. I have another leaf section completed and have five repeats done on the lattice panel. I need 21 repeats. I have not yet started the center panel. I should be done with this project but have not been in the mood to hurry.

The following picture denotes why I should not have internet access and a credit card--it is just too darn easy to order anything you want or think that you want. You don't have to get dressed, you can shop at 3AM--(I frequently have) and there is no time to back out of a purchase. In a store, you at least have to walk to the check out counter so you have a few minutes to talk to yourself about whether this is a good purchase for you-on the internet, you just have to click that little button! This yarn was bought strictly on impulse. It was super, super cheap and I thought surely I would have some need for this yarn. Because it was so cheap--I even bought tons of it. Of course, many times things are super cheap for a reason. This yarn has been taking up yarn space for over a year and I have decided I must do something with it to move it out. This is all I can think of to do with it.


2 comments:

Monet said...

Ohhh I love shopping on the net. but its BBAAAAD!! Love the squares!

monica said...

I frequently fill up shopping carts and then remove everything. DH doesn't care too much for the internet shopping I do. If he sees me browsing he always says "you are just looking ... right?" But it is oh so tempting.