Thursday, October 2, 2008

Missing Months

How time does fly--my last post said I had missed April--now I have missed a whole summer season and the start of fall. Many reasons for the missing in action with the main ones being health issues and computer issues---hopefully the health issues are resolving and the computer issues will be soon .

I just read the sad news of a friend's brother-in-law passing at the early age of 48. My mind has not been able to think about other things--life can have so many unexpected turns. Prayers and thoughts go out to their familys.
I have not accomplished that much knit/crochet wise--I have made 16 shopping bags of various patterns--here are some samples..
And I have made 3 of Monica's ballband recipe bags.

3 comments:

monica said...

You have been busy knitting bags. They all look wonderful.
Thanks so much for keeping us in your prayers, I kow my sister appreciates it and she will need all the prayers she can get through the next few months as she grieves the loss of her husband.

Ria said...

keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers. i know it must be hard.

Ria (tonyfan4ever on ravelry)

smr61754 said...

Hi, Beth! I do like your bags. I really like that first one...the mesh one. I have been looking for the ultimate shopping bag because I know I have to start making some for the day that plastic ones are no longer available. I would use them now but the b/f has this thing about saving shopping bags. I wonder what he will hoard when he cant get anymore? :)

Sandy