Saturday, March 1, 2008

When Is It Spring?


As tired as I am of winter, I have to admit that this snow was beautiful--view from my front yard and one from the back yard.




Again, feeling the need to have some finished work (if I didn't take all this time out to do short projects--my afghan and socks would probably be done --at least a lot closer to being done than at present)--I started this Heartland purse--I really like the stitch pattern. The purse was supposed to be a shoulder purse but due to a Beth Error--it has handles.


4 comments:

monica said...

I wish we had some of that snow..

The bag looks great!!!

Beth N said...

Monica--I would box up all my snow and send it to you if I could--lol!

LesleyAnn said...

Wow Beth! It was 65 degrees in West Virginia on Saturday! I love the snow, too, but not even one day after February!

I like your purse. Actually, all of your projects are great.

The dog is precious. :-)

smr61754 said...

I love that bag, Beth...if you hadnt said anything, I wouldnt have thought that it was supposed to be a shoulder bag :)

Nice pics, too. No snow here...temps are going up now. Looks and feels like Spring.

Looking forward to seeing your next project!

Sandy