Friday, April 13, 2007

Accomplishments--or Not




I have accidently deleted every post when I try to edit--we will see if I can manage to actually have something written instead of just pictures.


I have been looking at blogs and see all the wonderful things that people have crocheted and knitted--then I look at what I have managed to finish--sigh--not much.


The pictures on the first post are the things made from November to March. I have several unfinished projects that I keep promising myself to finish. Two afghans, 5 prs of socks and two scarves. The afghans are both crochet and the socks and scarves are both knitted. One of my goals for 2007 was to improve my knitting so I have been trying out lots of new things. I don't know that I have improved my knitting that much but I have learned lots of new things.


About all I finished last week were some preemie hats and a blanket.


2 comments:

monica said...

Where are you sending your preemie hats to Beth? The blanket is lovely!

Beth N said...

It's one of another group's charity projects--we send them to the lady and she sends them on to the hospitals.